>

Cory Renee

Silver Crinkle and Raspberry Clutch Purse Bag
Silver Crinkle and Raspberry Clutch Purse Bag
Clutch Purse - Faux Leopard and Red
Clutch Purse - Faux Leopard and Red
Customize Your Own Clutch Purse
Customize Your Own Clutch Purse
Happy Monday, everyone! The time for seasonal soirées is upon us and that means your wardrobe is working overtime! Take the stress out of accessorizing with one (or two!) of these gorgeous bags from my lovely new sponsor, Cory Renee. Based out of Denver, Colorado, Cory sells gorgeous party clutches that can be customized to match your go-to dress or to outfit all your bridesmaids at completely affordable prices. They would make great gifts for a best friend or stylish sister, too!

12 comments:

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

Adorable! Perfect for the holidays :)

Kelly said...

adorable! buying as a Christmas gift!

Anonymous said...

Mackenzie, thank you for featuring me today. I am so excited to be a sponsor of lovely blog. I'm checking in everyday to see what beautiful and inspirational postings come next!

Emily said...

Amazing bags!! Great gift idea too!! Can't wait for the interiors post!!

Andrés Corella said...

Gorgeous...I say a leopard clutch just like that the other day...well it wasn´t really a clutch but on of those little bags where you put your coins..(sorry I totally forgot the name..but I´ll go with wallet)

http://fiercepty.blogspot.com/

xx
Andy

Karena said...

These clutches are just perfect!! Thanks for featuring Cory Renee!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

carver said...

i want one of these!!! might buy one as an early birthday gift to myself!!! :)

Kelly said...

I decided I couldn't give this to my sister for Christmas. I put it on my Christmas list for me. Totally obsessed.

CLAIRE WATKINS, ASID ALLIED said...

These are awesome. Custom for $45? What's better!

Sarah Klassen said...

lovely clutches! I would put a little necklace inside or something fun, tie a bow on it, with a little tag for Christmas... xx

Oh, My Darling said...

Wow, what perfect clutches for holiday parties!

Joi said...

These are lovely!