>

Design Darling on Tumblr!

I'm excited to invite you to the virtual inspiration board I've been working on! It's an easy way for me to save images I stumble upon without stopping to craft them into a real blog post. More importantly, however, I'd like it to become an informal space where I can interact with all of you! I've enabled the "ask" feature so you can fire away with questions about fashion, interior design, or whatever else strikes your fancy. Ask away HERE!
{This gorgeousness and more on Design Darling's brand new Tumblr. Check it out HERE!}

5 comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Exciting.com! Headin' on over!

Unknown said...

love it - ur the cutest thing!

*kiss kiss*
Erika~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Lindsey Leigh said...

I love that office space -- messy yet chic

Shop Sweet Things with Jeanne said...

Yay, just followed you! can't wait to see your inspirations! xo Jeanne

Paulette @ At Home in Arkansas magazine said...

This image of Jenna Lyons' office reminds me that messy offices are creative offices! The more magazine tears, photos and books you have lying around the more likely you'll spark a great idea.

Can't wait to follow your Tumblr!