>

MATCHBOOK JUNE 2012

Another month, another delightful issue of Matchbook Magazine! The cover story on Cynthia Rowley was seriously stunning and I was honored to interview the lovely Melissa Hawks in her gorgeous Greenwich, Connecticut, home...
I'm not exaggerating when I say it's one of the prettiest homes I've ever seen in person! (Seriously that's my dream dining room above!) It was such a treat to spend the day chatting and styling with Jane and Rima. Check out the rest of the issue here — you're in for a treat!

Keep up with Design Darling on Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter

6 comments:

Natalie said...

wow! looks breathtaking! thanks for sharing! www.fashionifancy.com

SHF said...

I really enjoyed this month's issue, especially the feature on picnicking!

SHF
thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

Alyssa DeYonker said...

I agree with you on the dining room...how perfect!
That's awesome that you got to contribute, I always look forward to reading Matchbook!


http://adeyonker.blogspot.com/

Taylor Greenwalt said...

I love those white chairs in the dinning room. I will have to look at the rest of the magazine.

Aja Lake said...

your interview with melissa hawks was great. her home is just beyond!

xx,
Aja Lake
the gold hat.

Grace said...

Always love reading Matchbook! That home looked SO gorgeous!