>

FRIENDS WITH STYLE {GRAYSON}


Ralph Lauren blazer  //  Lands' End shirt (monogram it for $6!)  //  Allen Solly bowtie
Brooks Brothers pants  //  J.Crew socks  //  Driving loafers (similar)

Call me biased but there aren't many boys who do preppy menswear as well as my brother Grayson. He swears by classics like a navy blazer and driving loafers but isn't afraid of a playful detail (striped bowtie and knit ski socks). Everybody loves a boy in a bow tie...

P.S. Looking for more menswear? Check out my gift guide for guys!


6 comments:

Laura (bright and beautiful) said...

Looking very handsome! Loving all the classic pieces.

Unknown said...

I love the knit socks with the loafers. It's always so fun to see guys get playful when dressing up!

http://thegradventurer.blogspot.com/

Lauren said...

Love this look! Great photos!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Anonymous said...

he looks great! such a well dressed man!

Anonymous said...

I am really liking the sock and shoe combo. I never thought about wearing green with brown. What a great idea.
Kolbi | Life With Kolbi

Unknown said...

love a guy in a bow tie!
xo
Tara
shoesillneverhave.blogspot.com