>

WEEKEND IN ATLANTA!

My mom and I had so. much. fun. in Atlanta this weekend. We picked up a ton of new goodies for Design Darling (I am so excited to roll them out in the coming weeks!!!) and made a little time to take you up on some of your fabulous travel recommendations. Here are a few moments from our trip...


AmericasMart is huge. I've been to trade shows in New York before but really nothing could have prepared me for just how massive this space is: three buildings, eighteen floors, lots of ugly design, and a few really awesome hidden gems just perfect for Design Darling! :)


I was so excited to finally see Ann Mashburn's space in person! The store is beautiful, the salespeople are so stylish I wanted to snap their pictures, and I could have bought one of everything in the store. A must-see!


I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream. I'm not a crazy flavors kind of girl but the coffee ice cream at Jeni's was dee-lish.


I got to meet up with two of my college roommates who are living in Atlanta. We had a super casual catch-up night over margaritas at Tacqueria del Sol — I highly recommend. I hadn't seen either of them in eighteen months but we just picked up right where we left off. I love friends like that and I loved seeing them both so happy.


My mom and I wrapped up our weekend with brunch at Sun In My Belly. I was obsessed with these colorful mason jars... And the food was out of this world. The perfect end to a perfect trip! Note to self: get back to Atlanta ASAP! 

14 comments:

Breanna said...

What beautiful pictures and things! I love the pink themed collage wall, it's a design idea that anyone can do in their own home! (including me...)

www.goingupupandaway.blogspot.com

PinkSenshi said...

Gorgeous pictures! I'm glad you had fun on your trip!

Hunter
Prep on a Budget

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Looks colorful and fun!

smith said...

Love love LOVE all the photos and hearing about your trip in person. Glad you and B had fun InTheSouth(TM).

Most of all, so excited for the new arrivals! Thanks for the sneak peek.

-Amy

Lauren said...

I love all of your pictures from the trip! It sounds and looks like you had a wonderful time!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Sarah said...

I love all your photographs! Any more pictures of the Ann Mashburn store? I can't get enough!

Taste and Tact

Tracy said...

I LOVE Jeni's! One of my favorite indulgences for sure!

Can't wait for all the goodies!

sarah said...

If you are ever trying Jeni's again, take this piece of advice from a Columbus gal that has tried as many flavors as possible from this Columbus based ice cream shop, the brown butter almond brittle is to die for.

Meredith said...

I had no idea there was a Jeni's in Atlanta and I'm so happy to hear that you loved it! Fingers crossed our spring trip to Atlanta works out and I'm able to finally visit a Jeni's location, after a stop at Ann Mashburn, of course!

Anne said...

Looks like you had a great time! I can't wait to see the new additions to your shop.

Anonymous said...

Such fun snapshots! Looks like Atlanta is a great city.

Unknown said...

I've been to America's Mart for furniture shows before... it can be so overwhelming! Looks like you had such a good time, though :)
xo
Tara
shoesillneverhave.blogspot.com

Laura Dro said...

I've been to Americas Mart several times and there are some very strange venues for sure...how did they even get in there? But, looks like you found some great stuff, lots of cute shops too, just have to travel high and low on all those escalators!

Best!
Laura

www.lauradrodesigns.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love Taqueria del Sol! We have one in Athens too! The Mart looked crazy this year! Lots of pretties though!

Xo, Julia
http://www.georgiapeachmommy.blogspot.com