>

WEEKEND READING


1. 33 totally surreal places to visit before you die.

2. An adorable Instagram account.

3. Chic summer sandals.

4. I'd like this affordable monogrammed sweater in every color.

5. In case you missed it: a new career spotlight and where to buy affordable art.

6. My favorite bikini is back in stock.

7. My iPhone has a knack for dying when I need it most. I need to take notes on these 13 reasons your phone keeps running out of battery.

8. Really enjoying Jess Lively's podcasts with creative women.

9. St. Germaine margaritas, anyone? Yum.

10. The cutest gingham skirt for $66.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love those sandals!

Have a nice weekend.

xx,
Rachel
Suppose Anything Goes


Unknown said...

Love the link about places to visit before you die!

www.loveandclothing.com

Lily L-M said...

Great links! especially that first one... perfect weekend reading.

xo Lily
http://whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com/