>

OUTFIT {GO BRIGHT OR GO HOME}


These pictures make me so happy! New York is truly in bloom right now — cherry blossom trees, tulips in every color under the sun, and window boxes starting to look alive again. It's perfect inspiration to introduce more color into my life so I started with pairing this hot pink silky tank (under $50!) with this bright orange statement necklace (only $35!). 

I don't usually wear orange as a redhead but I do think affordable costume jewelry is a great place to step a little outside your color comfort zone. Sole Society is definitely best known for their affordable shoes but I was really pleasantly surprised with their jewelry assortment. There are plenty of brights to choose from! This necklace will be just as cute with a blue oxford shirt or a classic striped tee. And I can't wait to replicate this look sans blazer with white jeans for dinner dates this summer. Are you a brights or neutrals kind of girl?


More affordable baubles from Sole Society:




11 comments:

PinkSenshi said...

I love that outfit! The pink shirt is so cute!

Hunter
Prep on a Budget

Portuguese Prepster said...

super cute for either work or play! Too bad it's raining in NYC today, the weather has been so great!

Caroline said...

Love this look! I think the orange looks great. I only worry wearing orange with black and looking like Halloween. Also I'm obsessed with the flowers as well! I've been walking down streets that are out of the way just to see the beautiful flowers.

Caroline
www.peachykeencaroline.com

Sam said...

Love the pop of pink! These tulips in the middle of Park Ave. are my absolute favorite. So happy that the city is in bloom!

xo
Sam

Unknown said...

Adore this look, and love the pairing of pink and orange. The flowers are gorgeous...absolutely love this time of year!
Oh Buoy Boston

Unknown said...

Love the vibrant color of your top!

www.loveandclothing.com

naghmeh said...

I love this look! I'm definitely a fan of bright colours for the warmer months :)
xo
The Fashionista Bubble

Unknown said...

beautiful necklace and a nice smile :)
visit my blog www.robyzlfashionblog.com

Dana said...

Love love love! So perfect - can't get enough of a good blazer and a nice top.

Dana | Pink Champagne Problems

Alexa said...

Love the pink on you. Looks so good with your hair!

Tianna said...

I love the bright colors! So glad it finally started getting warm enough here for sandals!
xo Tia | www.bigcitytyro.com