>

because everything is prettier in pink

on the heels (hehe) of yesterday's pink rooms, here is a smattering of to-die-for pink shoes.
i wear my cowboy boots all the time, but i think i'd have to save these ones for special occasions. luxury rebel sandy suede booties in fuchsia, $250.
pedicured toes peeking out from beneath girly ruffles? yes, please. steve madden florale flats, $70.
did you not all die when you saw these in your inbox on monday? tory burch wrap up heel in lipstick pink, $325.
i love the architectural details of this prettiest-in-pink pump. elizabeth & james mason suede platform pumps, $350.
a flattering shape in the prettiest pale pink. j.crew alecia suede platform peep-toes in paris pink (!), $265.

7 comments:

carlee {deliciously organized} said...

I LOVE the Tory Burch ones!

amy b.s. said...

i'm not much for pink, but i may change my mind for those flats!

Megan said...

Love the flats!

Averill said...

Gorgeous picks! I love the Tory Burch and J.Crew ones in particular.

Sarah Klassen said...

How pretty -- I would just love to wear those last ones...the cut and color is so so pretty. They also look comfortable to boot.

I hope you're having a great week / xo

a lovely being said...

I desperately want a pair of pale pink suede pumps! Maybe in the spring.. they would get so dirty in this yucky winter weather. I hope you're having a fabulous time abroad. I want to see some of your pictures!!
XO fallon

Chelsea said...

I know this was a wayyyy old entry but I'm in love with the pink cowboy boots