>

pillow talk

i'm beginning to daydream in detail about my future bedroom in our downtown house for senior year. every time i find something lovely online, it goes in a folder of ideas and inspiration for my first decorating project. these customizable pillows from iomoi, jonathan adler, and karen hilton designs definitely make the cut:
iomoi canvas pillows, $58 for 12x16 and $78 for 16x16.

jonathan adler design your own pillows, choose cotton or hand-loomed wool, $98 for 16x16 and $178 for 24x24.
karen hilton designs 16x16 pillows: $62 for 1st and $66 for union jack.
i'd be happy with any one of these options. what about you? where do you find your pillows? i would love to hear your advice as, like i said, this will be my first real interior design project!

4 comments:

seesaw designs said...

oh i love pillows. they're relatively affordable and you can change them out when you get sick of them. i've found a few that are on permanent display from anthropologie (of course). also love dwellstudio pillows.

-angela

Anna @ IHOD said...

oh I cannot get enough of great pillow covers! fabulous finds!

Peter Horan said...

i love the jonathan adler pillow options!! i make most of my pillows from fabric from fabric stores...so easy to make!
Beth

a lovely being said...

so mackenzie, I love everything you post. you just have the best taste. Love Jonathon Adler, too-- I've been wanting this "specs case""forever.
His shop off of Michigan Avenue in Chicago is one of my favorite places!
I hope you have a great weekend!
xo fallon @ a lovely being