>

Back In Action

My sincere apologies for falling behind on blogging last week. As some of you may know, I am in the midst of moving into my off-campus house at Bucknell and have been buried in a sea of boxes and clothes for the past few days. Add to the mix catching up with friends whom I hadn't seen since leaving for France last January, attending rush meetings for my sorority, and training for my job with Alumni Relations and it's been one busy week! Daily blogging will resume immediately and I promise I'll return your comments and emails the first chance I get. Thank you for hanging in there!

11 comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Hope the move is going well, M, keep in there - you'll be settled in your fabulous new place before you know it!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Mackenzie, you are a busy girl! Hope it feels good to be back at school! xo

Anonymous said...

Hey, no need to apologise! I hope your busy week has also been a fun week. I bet you've got a lot of catching up with friends to do, if you haven't seen them since January!

Anonymous said...

The photo is wonderful! I am a lover of crisp black white and gray design! Just found your blog love it!
- www.twaofabusycatholicgirl.blogspot.com

this free bird said...

Was thinking about you this morning and thought I'd stop by. You have a ton going on! No need to apologize!

xoxo,
Carrie

Apt. #34 said...

i hope the move is going well darling!

Taylor said...

Good luck with all that the week holds in store for you!!!

Have a good one!

Taylor

ashlina {the decorista} said...

well good luck on the move sweets. i know its hard but in the end, its always worth it! xoxo

Tommy said...

Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

thanks for letting me snuggle in your bed!

from your curious friend.

{tig} said...

can definitely understand! -- hope the move is going well xo