>

Week One

Well, Design Darling {The Boutique} has officially been in business for one week and I'm happy to report that these first seven days have exceeded my every expectation! I've been packing shipments, placing reorders, and running to the post office all day, every day, and I've never been happier. Here are a few snaps of items in action — of course I had to keep a few pretties for myself! ;)
My monogrammed acrylic tray. I want one for every room!
This quartz votive holder is major eye candy on a stack of design books on our coffee table.
This was one of the first orders I shipped out: a monogrammed acrylic business card holder (one of my best-selling items!) and two matchboxes in leopard and zebra.

To everyone who has blogged, commented, purchased, tweeted, etc., thank you from the bottom of my heart. Cheers to an amazing first week and many, many, many more!

23 comments:

Katie // Twin Stripe said...

Congrats on the launch! I have my eyes on a few beautiful items.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! so glad its going well. As someone considering taking the leap to set up on my own, you are such an inspiration, thank you x

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Congratulations Mackenzie!!! So glad it went so well!! As it should :) xoxo

j whitney nic said...

Congrats! Loving everything. Can't wait to get my monogrammed pencil holder :)

Unknown said...

So happy for you!! You deserve every success. xoxo

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

cheers, indeed, Girl!

Love that business card holder... such a good idea!

Gabriella said...

Congratulations on the boutique launch! I'm glad it's going so well. You have so many adorable items- it's hard trying to narrow down which ones to order!

Gabriella

Allyson [Mimosas in the Morning] said...

Congratulations!! Cheers to more and more weeks just like this!

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

Oh boy, I think the tray is the next item on my wishlist!

Chelsea Mac said...

Love the boutique and the acrylic tray. So fantastic!!

Portuguese Prepster said...

congrats girl!

sarah | chevrons and stripes said...

Congratulations on the success of the launch Mackenzie! I never doubted you for a moment! xo

Dara {Habersham Haven} said...

Congratulations on the launch of the boutique! I know this is just the start to your empire!

victoria | vmac+cheese said...

Congrats on a great first week!!!!!!!!!

Shannon said...

Congrats Congrats!! Have fun this weekend...you deserve it!

Unknown said...

Love it all! Congrats Mackenzie, you are a super star!

Grace said...

Congrats! I definitely want a tray.

kate xx said...

Oh Yay! How exciting! Congrats Congrats! Must be a great feeling! :) xx

annechovie said...

That's very exciting! So happy for you and glad to have my matches in your darling shop. xo

Anonymous said...

Addicted to monogrammed anything right now - loving the tray, who doesn't love an acrylic tray?! Congrats on a successful 1st week - check out my blog to see my pics from Design Darling {the boutique}

www.illusiveprint.com/2012/03/design-darling-boutique.html

xXx

Nat said...

I've been so busy but I've been meaning to stop by and so congrats!! The boutique is great and I've booked marked about 10 items I must have!!

Bettina said...

Congrats Mackenzie! I have to make sure to peruse the goods you're selling!

Andrea said...

Congratulations on the boutique and the blog! Just got her and must say I`m loving it ! Id love to know where are these blue glasses from? They are gorgeous!