>

FEELING SPLENDID

You know the comfy t-shirt you reach for every time you want a casual top to tuck into a skirt or an easy look to wear with jeans? I have an plain white t-shirt from Splendid from probably five years ago whose cost-per-wear is probably pennies at this point. As I threw it over my head the other day, I realized I hadn't added new Splendid goodness to my closet in a while and went onto their website — best/worst idea because I now want everything! Here are five of my current favorites...

Everything a summer dress should be. Pair it with tan heels and you're good to go, day and night.

Casual perfection with white skinny jeans.

The most flattering hemline I ever did see. Wear it out with these or dress it down with these.

I can't resist a good gingham and this one looks like breezy/comfy/drapey heaven.

Hello, perfect summer cover-up.

Cute, right? Who knew their dresses were just as cute as their tees? Do you own any Splendid pieces? 

Keep up with Design Darling



10 comments:

Something Delightful by Rachel Timmerman said...

I LOVE the shirting tank dress! I'm not sure if it being my favorite color pink is what is attracting me or it's comfortable but cute look!

-Rachel
www.apreppystateofmind.blogspot.com

Amy said...

The gingham button down is SO cute!

Amy| The Little Koala Blog ♥

ame said...

Man, maybe someday Ill be skinny enough to wear ANYTHING from that brand!

Unknown said...

My two favorite t-shirts are by Splendid and Wildfox Couture! They're just so comfy!

Jessie

jessieholmesspringer.com

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

Now I want everything! I love Splendid - they never seem to do any wrong for me!

Anonymous said...

that gingham one is my favorite!

Katie said...

These are all great! That little black dress? To die for.

Katie
http://casually-obsessed.blogspot.com

Sam (Savvy City Chic) said...

That black dress is simply perfect for throwing on and going to or running errands.

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

I love the pink dress, I actually was just looking at it a minute ago!

Portuguese Prepster said...

Love the gingham top!