>

HOT HOT HOT

Lovers + Friends  //  Charlie Jade  //  Joie (how comfy do these look?!)

Splendid  //  DVF (those cutouts!!!)  //  Shoshanna


Lately I've been drawn to a warmer color palette in addition to my usual navy blue and white. Since I generally steer clear of orange and red as a redhead, I thought I'd share a few favorites so I can live vicariously through all of you blondes and brunettes ;) Do you all have lots of parties and weddings coming up? Shall I keep the pretty dresses coming? As always, would love to hear your thoughts! xx

Keep up with Design Darling


15 comments:

Meghan Donovan said...

just saw that DVF dress on shopbop yesterday and LOVED it. perfect for bridal showers, bbqs etc!

Anna H said...

Red is one of my favorite colors on redheads! I think it looks so bold and devil-may-care. I say go for it!

Anonymous said...

that charlie jade dress is amazing!!! i can't wear orange unless i am really tan. which doesn't happen. i love red but usually don't wear it unless it is fall/winter.

Lulu and Georgia said...

Absolutely adore that pink dress from Charlie Jade! Such a knockout dress!

Chic Boston Mama said...

LOVE LOVE these pants and need them in my life.

Definitely keep the dresses coming, I am going to 3 wedding this spring/summer which means, bridal showers/bacheloretts/rehearsal dinners.

Thanks!
Natalie @DRB

Kelsey Nicole said...

LOVE the pink Charlie Jade dress!!

Just Another Shopaholic said...

In LOVE with the Charlie Jade dress!

Anonymous said...

I die over those colors and those Joie pants.
MUST have!

xx - Dan
missglamdan.com

Anonymous said...

love the first one!

Portuguese Prepster said...

I'm a sucker for hot pink dresses..love that DVF one and the high low dress!

Kaylan said...

Thank you for this post! That DvF dress is now mine and just in the nick of time! I have engagement photos on Monday and it'll be in my hands on Saturday. What a relief-- I was so frantic because I couldn't find 'The Dress.' Forever indebted. xo kaylan

Sam (Savvy City Chic) said...

That Shoshanna dress is absolute perfection. It would be so perfect for this beach wedding I am going to.

Unknown said...

Very Elegant outfit from Joie..:)

iPhone developer

Lilacandgrey said...

LOVE the DVF!

Unknown said...

i'd wear em' all!