>

OTTE SIGNATURE


Confession: I kind of live for solid colors. Besides my go-to gingham and stripes, I don't own many printed pieces. Florals strike me as too busy, geometrics too trendy, so on and so forth. Plus I love mixing and matching different solid pieces — the combinations are endless! That's why I was so stoked to stumble upon Otte's signature line of silk tops. Available in a number of colors and styles, they're exactly the kind of basics you can invest in now knowing you'll live in them forever. Don't mind if I do!

Keep up with Design Darling


7 comments:

Lynn said...

Love the long sleeve top, but it's polyester! $252 for polyester is outrageous.

Mostly Lisa said...

Solid colors are perfect. They are a must in my wardrobe. :D

Great choices!

Always,
Mostly Lisa

Unknown said...

These are pretty much my obsession! Simple and everyday wear!

xo,
www.alluredevieblog.com

Anonymous said...

I love silk tops - they easily make any outfit look more sophisticated or put together.

Only one problem/slightly embarrassing question: do you have any tips for stopping sweat stains on long sleeve pieces or tops that are tighter?

Unknown said...

Nice selection of colors in yours collection great loving all great i was always looking such kind of blog for the unique creation for my projects......

himalyan.org

Anonymous said...

I think I have had a similar revelation lately! Solids help finish off every look, and there is really nothing better then a perfectly paired solid and print...!

Love it!
Emma, alwaysspruced.com

Madeline {elle + j} said...

I adore these!! I also live for solid color tops. These are perfection!