>

WEDDING WEAR

Design Darling sparkly studs  //  Allison Parris dress via Rent The Runway

Rent The Runway to the rescue! I can't tell you all how much I love this site. I was super disorganized last week and realized on Wednesday that I had no idea what I was wearing to the wedding in, oh, three days. I logged onto my favorites, sorted by what was available that weekend, and picked out this fun patterned frock that was absolutely perfect for the festivities! I highly recommend the site for birthday parties, graduations, weddings, and the like. Have you all rented a dress before? I'm already inventing excuses to do it again soon!

*First three photos by Alex

Keep up with Design Darling



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look darling and that dress is so perfect! Glad you had fun at the wedding!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Were you sad to send the dress back, though?

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Were you sad to send the dress back, though?

Unknown said...

You look SO pretty! Love that dress on you!

Kayla
www.lovelucygirl.com

Gabrielle | Savvy Home said...

You look positively charming!! Love the look!

Daily Cup of Couture said...

you look darling! looks like it was a fun wedding! xx

Caroline said...

Love this dress! It is dressy yet casual with the clutch and heels you picked out.

~ Caroline
http://peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com/

Sam (Savvy City Chic) said...

You look absolutely gorgeous in the dress!! It's so cute!

Anonymous said...

look at how cute you are! i love the dress. i don't think i could ever send back a dress though.

Unknown said...

You look fabulous, Mackenzie! Love it.

Luci’s Morsels – fashion. food. frivolity.

Unknown said...

I used to intern for Rent the Runway when I attended FSU. It was so fun to work with them and show off all of the latest dresses to all the collage students. I rented a Halston Heritage dress and another really pretty gold one with a huge cutout in the back. Both of them were really loved by everyone. Their company is really the best when your in a sorority and need 2-3 different dresses a semester and don't want to buy a new one for each event.