>

DREAM HOME {FURNITURE FILE}


one  //  two  //  three  //  four  //  five  //  six  //  seven  //  eight

There are a few pieces of furniture that I consider lifetime wishlist items — not pieces I could realistically splurge on in the next couple years but "someday" purchases totally fit for a dream home. My someday list above features a few of my all-time favorites: a bright birdcage chair, classic campaign pieces, colorful chandeliers, and a little lucite, always. Do you have a furniture wishlist? If so, I'm dying to know what's on it!

P.S. On a more wallet-friendly note, affordable campaign furniture and how to decorate on a budget.


7 comments:

smith said...

I absolutely love that Jonathan Adler lucite/wood console and would add it to my furniture wishlist as well.

I also pine for some kind of tufted couch, bengal bazaar ikat pillows or martinique-like banana leaf print pillows, a new area rug of some sort, a new bed (you know this), a lucite item (coffee table, console, desk), real bedding, a tassel trim shower curtain (Serena and Lilly)... the list goes on. I haven't done any furniture or major decor updates in a long time!

<3 Amy

PinkSenshi said...

I love that navy chair! These are all great apartment pieces!

Hunter
Prep on a Budget

naghmeh said...

1,5 and 7 are my favourites! I love pops of colour like that against a soft neutral background :)
xo
http://thefashionistabubble.blogspot.ca

Unknown said...

Perfect timing! I just posted my apartment wish-list today too - featuring one of the throws from your boutique! I'll definitely have to add #6 and #8 from your post to my list!

http://thegradventurer.blogspot.com/

Lauren said...

Those two chairs are perfection! I love the navy and the white one!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Anonymous said...

I liked the furniture and I would like to buy this furniture.
AnimaDomus Outdoor Furniture Store

calisgail said...

Living and Dining Room Sets Brooklyn NY We are complete New York Furniture Store, shop for Living and Dining Room Sets Brooklyn NY and Living Room Discount Furniture Brooklyn and quality New York Furniture.