>

PREPPY TIES FOR THE GUYS

It's not super often I talk about men's style on Design Darling but when I find something awesome I'm always compelled to share! These bowties and ties new at Tuckernuck are the cutest things any guy could dress up in. Anchors, gingham, seersucker... What more could a girl(friend) want? They're perfect for fancy date nights, polo matches, and surely fit for his Sunday best. Prices range from $20 for a pocket square to $60 for a tie — pretty much the sweet spot for a gift that will make him think of you every time he wears it!

P.S. The best men's oxfords and t-shirts (so good you'll want to keep them for yourself).

7 comments:

smith said...

You quite well know how I feel about boys in gingham.

-A

Lauren said...

I love that first tie! Those are so cute!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

*sigh*

I really need to get my husband more into letting me dress him, lol! These are amazing. I especially love the tie with the little anchors.


-- Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

Unknown said...

Please check out Chesapeake Tides bow ties on Etsy!

Unknown said...

My boyfriend is a big bow tie and tie wearer and I absolutely love these!

Turquoise and Tortoiseshells

Unknown said...

Awww, they are so cute! I really loved the anchrs one!

Concrete Polishing London