>

fun finds {anthropologie sale}

blogworld rockstar jenny from my favorite and my best recently advised against ever purchasing anything from anthropologie at full price. taking a look at the items recently added to their sale section (which i'm sure will only expand after the holidays!), i can say that, as per usual, i agree with jenny.

anchor ornament, $9, was $18, lime
filigree branches bowl, $8, was $18, wine
rohini curtain, $70 - $90, was $98 - $118, yellow
muscadine curtain, $50, was $88 - $108, blue
esplanade bowl, $8, was $16, navy and mango

1 comment:

MFAMB said...

wow! those orange and blue bowls are new to me. not even on the sale table at my anthro!!!
just those stupid animal head candles. and lots of crocheted bullshit snowflakes. the sale tables pre new year are sucking. but i always forget to go on line!! so thank YOU for reminding me that i can do that. you are smart and your blog is pretty.