>

pretty in pink and just in time

even those who hate the holiday can surely appreciate the inundation of pink everything, right? below are some of my favorite {pink} finds of late.
a hot pink chair becomes a provocative focal point in an otherwise blank canvas.
a pink window ups the charm in an old-school kitchen (as if that refurbished post office unit weren't enough).
the perfect way to bring a small dose of valentine's day into your home: a pretty pink bouquet. (though the dining chairs would work nicely too.) i hereby dare you to nix the red roses and go for something a little less obvious.
go big or go home, right? a heavily saturated hue dominates a family's foyer.
i can't decide which i prefer: the overwhelming presence of the egg chair or the discrete display of the disco ball in the bookshelves.
this room is valentine's day.

15 comments:

FEDERICA said...

Really a great collection of pink!
Federica
xoxo

paula said...

I am not sure I could ever tire of dashes of pink.

Susie @ Maddie G Designs said...

Great collection of images....I love pink!

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Love those pink dining chairs, the foyer with the pink wall and that gorgeous room with the pink chair (how great are that fireplace and mirror!?)

_ffyona said...

I am charmed right away by the pink frame!

Anna @ IHOD said...

you have me wanting to go paint something pink!!

Jen said...

i love all the pics! since i have a hubby i have really been neglecting pink in order to make him feel more at home...this may have just inspired me to add some pink anyway...

Lindsay With An "A" said...

Hey girl! Thanks for stopping by my blog, Lindsay Loves It All! I appreciate your comments :) I love every single pic on this post, I love the pink accents!! Well done!

Ms. Clark said...

I love these images!! Did you scan them all in? Great post!

Chic Geek said...

oops sorry the I made the above comment under my work blog. oops!

Unknown said...

chic geek — i had saved all of them on my computer from other blogs as well as magazine websites. i give credit in the image titles (so if you go to save a particular picture, you will know where it came from and how i found it!).

Chic Geek said...

thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

That refurbished postal unit is fabulous! I'm currently on a search to find one like it for my home. Love all the splashed of pink in the beautiful rooms you found.

Unknown said...

Love all those pink chairs, and the black & white staircase with the pink wall.

Miss B. said...

You are a design darling, love your blog and your love of pink:)

xx,

Miss B.