>

Hot or cold?

I was cleaning out my closet the other day and noticed that I wear a lot of blue. This will come as no shock since I'm pretty sure 90% of the things I blog about come in navy but I was surprised to see so many different blue hues and so very little pink! I realized that as a redhead I tend to stick with what I know works and steer clear of riskier palettes. Do you gravitate toward one or the other as well?

For the record, I wouldn't mind if each and every one of these came to live in my (newly purged) closet. I think it's time for me to embrace the full spectrum!

P.S. You must check out the back of the Tibi tank! #LOVE

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am 100% partial to pink...although the majority of my closet is filled with black :-/ I need to work on adding more color to my wardrobe!!!

Ashley {styleash} said...

That Juicy pink & red dress is amazing (trying to figure out how to fit that in my budget this month). And that Tibi tank is adorable!

One Stylish Day at a Time said...

Definitely gravitate towards warmer colors.I think it goes back to all the years as a child where I only wore blue - bit of a tomboy. Love that Juicy dress!

Unknown said...

Tibi totally nailed it for Spring 2012. Every piece is so feminine!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I completely agree with Liz- Tibi nailed it. I love these finds! I can't decide if I would be a cold or warm person in this situation. Can I be both? :)


XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

paislea said...

i LOVEEEEEE these pieces! they're gorgeous!!

allister bee blog

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

I need that JC color block dress!

madeleine said...

I cleaned out my closet yesterday also! I decided I need more blue (and now that juicy couture dress!)

Gwen Driscoll said...

Love pink & especially on redheads!

Allyson [Mimosas in the Morning] said...

Love these! Especially that color block dress! You should definitely invest in pink - I think it looks fabulous on redheads

Megan Abigail Chandler said...

I am quite the neutral hued lady ... but I wouldn't mind inviting that color block dress into my overstuffed closet!