>

SHOPBOP'S FRIENDS & FAMILY SALE

Shopbop only offers its friends and family discount a couple times a year so when it happens, I like to seize the moment! Here are a few of my picks for accessories and shoes...


When it comes to clothes, I'm contemplating this sweater (suede patches are my jam), this dress (isn't this the prettiest color?), and this little number (never too early to start thinking New Year's Eve). Oh and if you love my new bag, 20% off is the perfect excuse to splurge! Enter WEAREFAMILY at checkout and comment below to let me know what you snag!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

oh yes i'm already on that one - just upset 3.1 PL isn't included :o(

Everyone welcome to enter:
~Plush Velvet Pumpkins Giveaway ~
it’s perfect for this time of year!

SHF said...

I'm obsessed with the suede patch detail on that sweater!

SHF
thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

ashley nicole catherine said...

don't mind if i do! loving those earrings.

Rosamapose said...

I love those little doorknocker earrings, they're such a classic!

Rose

Blonde In This City

So Simply Chic said...

Ah this sale is so dangerous!! I love your picks :) Have a great rest of the week!

Xoxo
Makenzie

http://sosimplychic.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Awesome!!! The clutch and the glasses-love!!!;)



Ps. Let us know if you would like to follow each other


Xoxo

Unknown said...

I am trying to be good and not buy anything during the friends and family sale! haha But you are making it very hard!! I've had my eyes on that gorgeous Lauren Merkin clutch and those wedges are perfect for fall!! Loving all your picks!

Caitlin C. said...

That little gold clutch has me so excited for New Year's.. even though it's not even Halloween! Love your picks :)

Grace said...

That Tory bangle is so darling! Love the wedges, too. :)

jackie jade said...

mmmm love that bracelet!