>

HAPPY WEEKEND!

A few links for your weekend leisure time...

- A budget-friendly cocktail dress that goes with everything in your closet.
- Club Monaco's new arrivals are good. This navy skirt has just the right amount of flounce.
- Facebook is rolling out a new look. Does anyone else wish they'd just let it be for a while?
- If you're looking for a good movie, watch this. Ali MacGraw is too chic for words and I promise you'll be sobbing by the end. (Isn't that the universal sign of an awesome movie?)
- Puppy in pajamas. What more could you want?
- Put a bow on it! My newest shoe crush.
- This striped shirt belongs on my body. Doesn't it look so comfy?

Have a good one, friends! xx

Keep up with Design Darling


13 comments:

Unknown said...

That pup in the onesie pjs! Happy weekend xo

Kaitlyn (Bookish Comforts) said...

UGH, FACEBOOK. I wish it would stop changing every five minutes. I'm still not 100% used to the last switch! I'm much more of a Twitter girl, myself.

Applewood Road said...

I love Love Story, definitely need to set aside some crying time for it haha and that puppy pin had me in a puddle! I am most definitely going to look at that whenever I'm having a rough day.
- Kelsey @ Time Stand Still

The Pink Pagoda said...

Where'd you get that DARLING pink vest? LOVE it!

Victoria said...

The puppy in PJs just made my weekend! I'm also in love with that BB Dakota cocktail dress. Thank you for sharing! I absolutely adore your blog, Mackenzie!

Happy weekend!

Victoria

Hannah said...

Just did an outfit post in your "budget friendly cocktail dress" pick! :) great taste!

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

Julie Leah said...

Happy weekend to you, sweet lady! xo

Olivia said...

That pup in PJs is too cute! And I'm loving that BB Dakota dress! Have a great weekend :)

Olivia | go for the glam

Siena in Style said...

beautiful look for cozy weekends! I love that fuchsia color on you
kisses from Milano
http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

Abbey said...

I love the cocktail dress!

xo
Abbey

http://www.thinkrunway.com

Portuguese Prepster said...

I always bawl during love story!

Antonia E. Hobden said...

Love that movie!!
Also, obsessed with the skirt!
- Antonia
www.antoniaehobden.blogspot.co.uk

Kelsey Bang said...

love that bracelet combo!