>

CHRISTOPHER BURCH'S SOUTHAMPTON HOME

Remember when Carly and I went out to Southampton with C. Wonder? (Pictures here, here, here, and here). We had the pleasure of eating lunch at founder Christopher Burch's home, which was just published in Architectural Digest. It was such a treat to take a virtual tour of the whole place having seen the grounds in person! No surprise here: my favorite room is the blue and pink master suite. How chic is that glossy white ceiling? Here are a few pieces to help you recreate the look chez vous



10 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Everything looks so magical and ethereal. Is it even possible to have a home styled like this? For me, it only exists in fairy tales and Architectural Digest...
Your Friend, Jess

Taylor said...

what a gorgeous home! love the bedroom

www.itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com

Dana said...

wow. what a gorgeously decorated home!!!

The Casual Classic

Zelle B. said...

So beautiful! Love the pink and blue!

Happy Friday
thesouthernstyle.blogspot.com

Portuguese Prepster said...

I'll just move in! And I'm loving that blue and white ice bucket! Need it!

Anonymous said...

Okay, That's it. This makes me want to pack up and move to The Hampton's right this minute! Lucite + Moroccan Wedding Blankets +Pink Velvet Chairs...does it get any better than that?!

xox
Mandy
Saguaros & Stilettos

Megan @ Lush to Blush said...

Wow, I am in love! So incredibly beautiful.

xo Megan, LushtoBlush.com

Anonymous said...

this is perfect! i am painting my bedroom this color in the next few weeks! i think it will look great with my hot pink headboard and navy/white stripe rug!

Alex said...

Such a beautiful room, I'm super jealous. Really need to hit up C Wonder next time I'm in NYC
-Alex
http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/