>

sock it to me

how great are these fleece-lined socks for achieving the same effect as the over-the-knee boot trend without investing in a whole new pair of boots?
wear them with your black pumps and you've achieved precisely the same look (plus added warmth!) for practically nothing! these have been going in and out of stock on shopbop so i have a feeling i'm not the only one who thinks these are a genius idea.
i love the way rumi from blogworld favorite fashiontoast styled hers with fierce jessica simpson platform sandals. what a great way to reinterpret the same heels you wear day in and day out! i love the over-the-knee boots i ordered but they kill my feet — wouldn't these fleece-y thigh highs be a cozy substitute?

3 comments:

Anna @ IHOD said...

ooo how fun. I don't know if I could pull that off but I love how its styled...

Unknown said...

So clever if you have the legs...which sadly I do not.

Kellie Collis said...

I do love the look. Not sure my legs are up for it either! x