>

OUTFIT {JOIE DRESS}



This outfit incorporates pretty much every one of my sartorial favorites: blazers, bows, navy blue, stripes... I could go on! I'm so excited for fall and couldn't resist pulling my tried-and-true schoolboy blazer out of my closet early. I'll be wearing it layered over a summery striped dress this month and over button-downs and sweaters in the cooler months to come. 

Remember when I contemplated this clutch in this post? I wound up choosing the navy (#shocker) and I've already worn it for my birthday dinner, date night, and a handful of occasions in between. The quality is killerOh and the shoes! I love a good pointed toe pump and the ladylike bow detail on this pair makes me giddy. The kicker? They're only $59.95 from SoleSociety. I mean... That's what we call a no-brainer.



25 comments:

Carly A. Heitlinger said...

You're the CUTEST!

Unknown said...

adorable! this is a great example of fall transitioning! i love the textures too!

Unknown said...

Love the stripes! And we've had our eye on those Sole Society heels for weeks!

Ruthie & Rose

Kara said...

Love the belt!!

Paula Jean | PJM Interiors said...

Totally loving the knot on the belt!

Chelsea Mac said...

I absolutely love how you gave this dress a waist! What a great transitional outfit for this time of year.

Unknown said...

Love a power blazer! Great outfit :)

Meghan Donovan said...

dreamed about that dress and it is just too darling on you! love it

Unknown said...

Absolutely in love with this outfit! You look great!

XOXO,
Rebecca

www.DarlingCashmere.blogspot.com

Style After Hours said...

I absolutely love this skirt! So cute! Xo

webberwonderland.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love how you tied the belt in the front. Such a cute look for you!

Unknown said...

That clutch is EVERYTHING! Also, I can't wait for Fall, simply for the blazers!
Your Friend, Jess

Anonymous said...

adore this outfit! i have those shoes in navy from last year and think i need that color this year.

Unknown said...

love the whole look... need those shoes!

xx
sara | www.late-afternoons.com |

Jenn from A Pop of Style said...

Love the belt, and I've been contemplating buying the red white and blue Clare Vivier clutch. I'm glad you like yours!

A Pop of Style

Christine said...

Love everything about this outfit! You are perfect!

Xoxo,

Christine

Dana said...

love this dress so much - i have like last years version and i wear it all the time!

The Casual Classic

Hannah said...

Everything matches perfectly!

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

Total gorgeousness! I am obsessed with that dress!

Unknown said...

Absolutely amazing xxx I'm your new follower!! :)

Love,
Monique

www.wifeyoffduty.com

Portuguese Prepster said...

love this whole look!

Sam (Savvy City Chic) said...

Omg I am in love with this dress and outfit!

Tianna said...

I love this look, but especially adore how your belt, heels, and clutch totally compliment your hair color!
xo Tia
www.bigcitytyro.com

amy h @ leopardspot said...

Love! The color combination is fab - the camel plays so nicely with the light blue and navy!

Unknown said...

Your outfit is perfect, you look adorable!
Carpet cleaners Clapham