>

WEEKEND EYE CANDY


What. A. Week. I definitely took my own advice and ran myself ragged with work, doctor's appointments, and evenings with friends. Suffice it to say I was blown away by all the love for my little studio tour that went live on Tuesday. You guys even crashed their servers for a little bit... Amazing

After skydiving last weekend, I made more progress on my 101 in 1001 list by finally getting my eyes checked and buying glasses I don't actually hate. Oh and I'm three days into my goal to drink the recommended amount of water every day for a week — is it lame that I'm pretty sure this is the hardest goal on my list?

Today I'm meeting up with Eddy to run a mile in Central Park and hopefully live to tell the tale. I was a gymnast through high school, a cheerleader my freshman year in college, and I make it to the gym three times a week but I am not, not, not a runner. That said, I am very much a list-maker and hopefully the motivation of crossing another goal off my list will keep me putting one foot in front of the other. If you see a redhead collapsing in Central Park this afternoon, do stop and say hello.

 One more thing: this 101 in 1001 list wraps up at the end of September and I'm hard at work drafting my next list. I have about 80 tasks written down but I'd really love your input! If you or someone you know has written a similar list (bucket list, 25 before 25, 30 before 30, etc.), please email me or leave a link below. I'll take all the inspiration I can get!

Oh and join me on Pinterest for tons more eye candy every day of the week. Have a good one! xx

*Photos 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 


12 comments:

Clara said...

First of all: good luck on your run! Getting back into shape after being out of the game for a while is hard, but definitely worth it.

Second: These photos are the perfect inspiration for a colorful weekend! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're making real progress! I used to hate drinking water, but I did a "no soda" month and started drinking water more and more - now I easily drink the recommended amount. It gets easier (and more natural).

I'm chipping away at my 30 before 30 list I started when I turned 27. Now that I'm halfway there I really need to get back to my goals! Yikes. http://www.maggieroseonline.com/2012/05/15/30-before-30/

Ellie said...

I did a 101 in 1001 list from middle of my junior year until the fall after I graduated. What a tough time to try to get through it! Here's a link: http://www.awinkasmile.com/101in1001

Your dedication has inspired me to start a new list and I'm working on putting it together. I've already taken a couple from yours :)

Mariel said...

I'm keeping a "Thirteen in 2013" list this year. It's my first time making a list of these types of goals, and it has been so rewarding to cross things off, even if it's been challenging sometimes! I'm keeping track on my blog: http://www.marielkatrina.com/p/13-in-2013.html

Anonymous said...

I have had my eye on that white and tan chair forever! Very edgy!

chelsea xo

www.sweetpeachcouture.blogspot.com

Jessica Marie said...

I'm chipping away at my 25 before 25 list. Some tasks have been a little difficult but I'm happy to say that I've made progress and have a few things crossed off the list!

When are we going to hear more about your skydiving adventure? :)

<3_Jessica

Carolina Krews said...

Awesome photos!

xo

C

Annie {flourishinfertility.com} said...

My husband and I just moved to a new town and made an "explore our city" list. While some won't pertain, there are some general things that might serve as some inspiration! Can't wait to see the newest list, and congrats on crossing so much off the current list!
xo

http://annelliott.blogspot.com/2013/08/musings-exploring-our-new-city.html

Unknown said...

I hope your run in Central Park went well. Growing up a dancer and cheerleader, I was definitely not a runner, but I've grown to love it. It takes practice, and after two years of running consistently, I'm still learning!
Your Friend, Jess

Sam (Savvy City Chic) said...

Great photos. I especially like the chair in the last one.

Unknown said...

I love love love the pants and shoes, so chic!
xo,
Caitlin
www.patternmepretty.me

Elspeth said...

Hi! I wrote a 101 in 1001 inspired by you! You can find it at http://wingedscience.blogspot.com/2013/09/101-in-1001.html

Best,
Gingko