>

WEEKEND LINKS

{Photo by Amy Stone}

- Carly's Nantucket recap made me so happy. So grateful for my awesome girlfriends.

- H&M launched their U.S. e-commerce site. How cool are these tortoiseshell pumps?

- I'm casually wearing a headscarf on Unabashedly Prep. Thanks to Fred's interns
for making me feel like Jackie O. for a day!

- I decided my dream home looks a lot like this. See the rest of my dream home board here!

- I'm contemplating this jacket for a pre-NYFW splurge. Thoughts?

- Speaking of jackets, this one has a very Chanel vibe for only $150.

- Would you ever mix navy and black? This look is serving up serious style inspiration for fall.

Keep up with Design Darling


7 comments:

Unknown said...

The shoes are cute, I'm not sure what I'd wear them with. Love the "splurge" jacket - that I'd definitely buy! Too bad you couldn't wait until it went on sale though... Very cute, I could see you in it! And I bet you'd wear it all the time too!

Shira said...

That blazer is ADORABLE! I love it and want it so bad! Loving the chanel-esque one too but the bow one is amazing.

http://asequinloveaffair.com

smash said...

I love mixing navy and black. So chic for fall & winter! xx

Unknown said...

Love all your links! Your Nantucket weekend looked like a blast! You have such a great eye. Hope our paths cross soon :)
blog.buggydesigns.com

Dana said...

love the chanel-like jacket. great ideas!

The Casual Classic

Unknown said...

Love such ideas :)

Unknown said...

love that jacket. do it.