- elliott lucca demi bag a christmas gift from my boyfriend, this can be worn as a cross-body bag (perfect for traveling), a handbag, or a clutch (ideal for nights out). it fits all my travel documents and the metallic basket-weave goes with everything.
- train tickets from tours to the airport in paris for our trip to italy in april. eleven days and counting!
- mechanical pencils primarily because i had a standardized test last week, but they're always good to have on hand!
- coach gramercy patent skinny wallet pretty in pink and just the right size for the following: 30.95€ in cash, two credit cards, two student ID cards, two "frequent flyer" cards to local restaurants (la croustille for paninis and francesca for pasta), four paris metro tickets, one unused french library card, and one untouched make-up sample from a magazine.
- american passport where would i be without this guy? i love opening up to all the newly acquired stamps. it's filling up pretty quickly!
- burt's bees replenishing lip balm with pomegranate oil as good as regular chapstick but leaves behind a dash of color.
- missing from photo (duh): panasonic lumix digital camera my dad and i spent a little too much time picking the perfect camera but at least we got it right in the end. i'm obsessed!
now for the fun part! not that i wouldn't love a sneak peek into all of your handbags (i'll fess up to being rather nosy) but here are the names of five lovely ladies i hope will be up for the challenge:
carissa from lowercase letters
emily from the girl in the pearl earrings
fallon from a lovely being
jamie from glam latté
katie from the neo-traditionalist
please don't disappoint, darlings! i'm looking forward to seeing what you've got.