>

Friday Finds

3wks
3wks3
Miss James melted my heart with gorgeous photos of three-week-old Gemma Bird...
Roséline reminded me how much Paris me manque with this picture taken outside Berthillon (the yummiest ice cream ever!)...
Christina satisfied my need for masculine interior inspiration with a smorgasbord of spaces by Tommy Smythe...
Paloma featured this beauty from the pages of Elle Decor...
Jess posted this pretty little vignette (I heart tulips in a big way!)...
lonny-3
Caitlin announced she'll be doing a little illustrated blogging on the new-and-improved Lonny site...
And, speaking of online magazines, Rue launched yesterday! I don't want to spoil anything just yet but suffice it to say my mind was blown ;) Have a lovely weekend, everyone!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Those baby photos are so great! Love babies and stripes. Have a great weekend!

Averill said...

I so need to take a look at Rue! Have a wonderful weekend Mackenzie.

Jude said...

Aw, lovely finds! So sweet to get inspiration from other creatives in blog world :)

Unknown said...

What a wonderful recap! Thanks for visiting my blog :) Yours is fantastic!

Sarah Klassen said...

Lovely round of inspiration, Mackenzie! That little one is so so sweet... how darling. Thank you for sharing these, and about Rue? So excited and happy about it!

I hope you have a fabulous weekend,
xo

Tommy said...

Excellent roundup. I hope you're having a great weekend.

Lee Oliveira said...

the baby is divine..
But Katie's photos got my whole attention
Lovely
LOx

Connie @ Sogni e Sorrisi said...

Love those baby and engagement photos!

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

Love the round-up. The baby is just adorable!

The Neo-Traditionalist said...

So touched to have been included though I don't think Mr. Armour and I are half as exciting as everything else! xx