A little glimpse at my weekly to do list...
1. A ten-page paper about the theme of betrayal in 17th century French theater. Yikes.
2. A quick presentation about the failure of FEMA to respond to Hurricane Katrina in 2005.
3. An eight-page paper about non-traditional family structures and sex trafficking around the world.
4. A "Meet The Designer" piece for Rue.
5. A "Rue Shops [insert surprise city here]" piece.
6. A home tour piece for Rue.
7. Another home tour piece for Rue.
8. Book my flight to San Francisco.
9. Send out emails for a super fun, top secret project for Roxy's forthcoming Society Social furniture line.
10. Throw something together for Dad's birthday (tomorrow), my brother's birthday (Friday), and Mother's Day (Sunday).
- - -
What's keeping you busy this week? Deep breaths.