>

Currently Coveting {ASOS}

I cannot thank you enough for your kind words on yesterday's post. If you were rolling your eyes the whole time, worry not. Today it's back to fashion and I have some very important news to deliver: I am officially obsessed with ASOS. They offer lovely ladylike silhouettes and prices that can't be beat. In other words, it's the perfect resource for college students and young professionals who need to look sharp without breaking the bank.
{$43}
Mark my words: the pussybow blouse is going to be everywhere for fall. Get a head start with this cream option, which pairs well with colored denim now and a navy schoolboy blazer later.
{$60}
How chic is this textured fit-and-flare dress? The scoop neck and nipped-in waist are ultra-flattering. And the color is called "dazzling blue!" Sold.

{$13}
Yes, you read that right. These darling turquoise earrings are just $13! I mean, how could you not?

{$60}
Top it with the pussybow blouse above; you'll be office-appropriate and ready for happy hour. This reminds me of Anne Cramer's Flynn skirt...just, you know, $100 cheaper.
{$14}
Every girl needs a pair of chunky gold earrings in her jewelry rotation. This pair looks vintage but comes cheap.
{$52}
These red pants mimic J.Crew's classic Minnies but save you $27. Hey, every penny counts, right?

23 comments:

Jessie said...

I can get lost on ASOS for hours. I am obsessed.

classiq said...

These all look so chic! That blue dress is gorgeous, the red pants, the striped mini skirt, lovely!
Ada

Tobe | BIA said...

Great picks! Love ASOS!

Ana Liza said...

Agree! Love your picks and I've adored ASOS for some time. Best to get on their email list for random 20-40% off entire purchase deals. I just don't know how they do it... Cheers!

Unknown said...

just got in the mail 2 days ago THE cutests pants from there!

*kiss kiss*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Karlita said...

just ordered that bowed shirt! can't wait to have it.

Anonymous said...

Oh my word. I am obsessed with all of these! I love Asos too!!

-Emmy

Chelsea said...

I am completely in love with ASOS- you can find such well priced beauties there. I just purchased a leopard print dress with a big fat bow on it. I am waiting by the door for the delivery.

Allyson [Mimosas in the Morning] said...

OH LORD! I need those earrings! Thanks for the great share!

www.mimosasnthemorning.com

Chic Geek said...

Totally agreed! Have had awesome experiences with them!

Anonymous said...

Obsesseddd with that fit-and-flare dress, what a color!!

Unknown said...

love the orange bright pants!
I want them so badly...
cool blog.. take care!

Grace (The Stripe) said...

love! i've been smitted with asos too, as of late. i actually already got the minnie's in flame... bummer because these ones are just as cute! i love the bow blouse, and have been smitten with their dress collection!

xx grace
stripesandsequins.com

Yelena Starikova said...

They always have wonderful selection at great prices!! LOVE!!!

AllGlamThings

birdie to be said...

I love that first shirt & look!

Rebecca said...

love that site!

DASI GLAM said...

Love the skirt with the navy stripes, so french yachty. Is yachty a word?

Angela K. said...

I LOVE Asos. Their purses are priced great and are so cute.

Anonymous said...

I love the pieces you picked, that striped skirt and red pants are adorable. I love how classic they are, but done in fun colors.

Katharine @ SouthernBourbonMountains said...

THAT BLUE DRESS IS AMAZING!!! And $60??? I wonder how the sizes run! Beautiful pieces! Thank you for introducing!
xoxo

www.bourbonmtns.com

Meg - Little XO said...

I am head over heels in love with the pussybow blouse, striped skirt, and red pants. Thank you so much for sharing-I cannot wait to order them!

rachel @ Just a Touch of Gray said...

Looooooooove that blue dress!

Dara said...

Just wanted to let everyone know those adorable red pants are on sale for $34.48 right now! They are too cute to pass up!