>

Introducing Society Social!

Remember when I predicted big things in store for my friend Roxy of My Cup of Te? Since then she has designed, produced, and launched a stunning furniture collection called Society Social. I could not be more proud of her — or more eager to get my hands on the following!
The playful range of colors speaks to Roxy's fun-loving personality and "Live Sparkly" motto. Curious to learn more about the brand? Last week she released her Manifesto Magalog — with a couple features produced by yours truly! Congratulations, Roxy!

P.S. I'm sharing one of my favorite tablescapes at the adorable Simply Southern today!

15 comments:

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

So exciting! I absolutely love the entire line. So excited for Roxy

STYLE'N said...

how fun! definitely need to check this out.

Elise said...

I love the bar carts! I am definitely going to look into one of them and the rest of her line!

Elise
http://thechampagnewishes.blogspot.com/

lizchewy said...

The bar carts are amazing!! I love the pink one!!

xoxo
Lizzo

chewylove.blogspot.com

Lilacandgrey said...

Whaaaa?! Roxy- I had no idea!
AMAZING!

SHF said...

Love the bar carts & that pink Piper chair!

SHF
thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

viv said...

loooove those bar carts!!

fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

Jin said...

roxy is so talented!!!

Lily said...

So gorgeous !! Wrote about it today as well !

xxLily
goldandgray.com

iLoveBrunchAndBoots said...

The pieces look amazing!

- Diana
@DianaChristina7
ilovebrunchandboots.org

The Golden Girls said...

Such fun vibrant colors! Absolutely love it!

Golden White Décor

Shop Sweet Things with Jeanne said...

So proud of her! I really feel like my home is missing a bar cart now... will have to make room for one of her wonderful products!

Emma Ruth said...

i'm lovin' all these sweet set ups and your blog! i've been following for quite some time.

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

I'm still blown away by it. Love so much. You did an amazing job helping Roxy with the Mag.

jesslope said...

wow- some of those images of bar carts are amazing.
i just got done adding color to mine.
check it out: http://lifeinprogress-jesslope.blogspot.com/2012/06/bar-cart.html