>

J.Crew Style Guide

Did you know that J.Crew's famed catalogs will now be available online, starting with this month's darling style guide? Carly was the one who first informed me of Google Catalogs and recommended that I style and photograph a catalog for my boutique. How fun would that be?
In the mean time, I'm content to peruse some of my favorite catalogs online! These outfits have me wanting to try wearing one color from head to toe. Speaking of J.Crew, have you seen this color block sweater in pink and navy? I'm convinced it was made for yours truly ;)

Keep up with Design Darling on Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter

10 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

A catalog would be SO fun for your boutique!!

Kellie said...

What a great idea! And love the idea of a Design Darling catalog :)

Ashley said...

A Design Darling catalog is something I could definitely look forward to!

http://www.confessionsoftheglitterati.com/

Chelsea Mac said...

I just ordered this yellow dress yesterday and am so excited about it!! JCrew is such a weakness of mine these days!

Chelsea (www.hautechildinthecity.com)

Leslie said...

Such beautiful inspiration! A catalog for your store would be so amazing!

One Stylish Day at a Time said...

So much monochromatic goodness happening in the J.Crew catalog right now!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving all the monochromatic styles seen lately! Those pink pants are amazing... love!!

viv said...

Brilliant! You must follow Carly's advise :)

a lovely being said...

a catalog is a BRILLIANT idea! let me fly out and help you style it?! : )

x fallon

Rebecca said...

lovin the yellow dress!!