Thank you all for your kind words on yesterday evening's impromptu post. What would I do without all of you?! Moving right along, here's what I've been up to the past couple weeks, according to my trusty iPhone...
- Introduced new arrivals in the boutique, including this baby topiary and this monkey candlestick (which makes me want to throw a party!)
- Wrote thank you notes (on stationery that's coming soon to the boutique)
- Rocked my new monogrammed Jack Rogers every time the temperature hit 50 degrees
- Took time for date night and admired these unseasonal tree lights
- Shipped some pretty orders, including ginger jar and leopard matches (and got a new order from a bride!)
- Ate way more Easter candy than I had previously thought possible (oops)
- "Tested" new bangles that I'll be adding to the boutique on Monday
- Speaking of Jack Rogers, got coffee with their social media guru and got to peek into their amazing studio
- Sent more pretty orders, including the ever-popular monogrammed acrylic pencil cup (great gift for Mother's Day, graduation, etc. — just sayin')
What have you been up to lately?