I have a little more than a year left to accomplish everything on my 101 in 1001 list and I'd say it's officially time to kick things into high gear! This summer I've been able to cross off the following...
18. Buy my parents an Apple computer. (They love it!)
22. See all the Harry Potter movies. (Super important, right?)
23. Send fifty handwritten notes. (I include a handwritten note with every Design Darling order so this should have been crossed off a long time ago!)
48. Take a cooking lesson. (Remember that?)
50. Invest in at least ten coffee table books. (I have way exceeded ten thanks to amazing sales on Joss & Main and One Kings Lane!)
76. Go to the top of the Empire State Building. (One of my birthday presents from Michael and so much fun!)
79. Go zip lining. (A birthday present from my parents and also a blast, especially in the rain!)
90. Upgrade to a DSLR camera. (A birthday present to myself!)
99. Participate in a flash mob. (My sister organized one to say good bye to her best friend who moved to the midwest and it. was. awesome!)
That comes to 39 completed tasks and — eeek! — 62 to go. Check out the rest of my goals here. Is anyone else working on a similar list? Leave a link in the comments!