>

happy weekend!

you've survived another work week! (and i've "survived" italy...!) go have yourself a great weekend — and why not look good doing it?
how about a little sparkle for your friday night on the town? sleek silhouettes and girly bows are perfect for a couple drinks with friends.
saturday morning means it's time to hit the ground running! make the most of your time off by checking a couple errands off your to-do list. casual doesn't have to mean sloppy!
a frilly dress and fitted blazer are your dream team for a lunch date with a friend. and who doesn't feel hotter in heels?
saturday date night means it's time to take things up a notch. flirty ruffles and a shorter hemline, tamed by a pair of flat boots, are perfect for an effortlessly chic look that doesn't try too hard.
i'm all for downtime, but sundays are no excuse for not changing out of your pajamas. how about a comfy t-shirt and a trendy headwrap instead? have a stylish weekend, loves!

16 comments:

Chiara said...

Thank you sweetie!
Love the headwrap in the last pic!

Chiara
forget-me-not-chiara.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Loving the dress with the blazer, cute look! :)

Sweet Southern Prep said...

Love all of these looks. Thanks for some lovely ideas! Glad you enjoyed Italia!

Stephanie said...

The top two are so cute! Took a look around and love your blog. You've got a great eye for design! Thanks for coming by and leaving a comment - really glad, because it led me back here! Have a great weekend - Stephanie

the red bungalow said...

Can I please look as fabulous as picture #2 when I'm working out? lol.

Have a great weekend!

Bre @ http://theredbungalow.blogspot.com

amy b.s. said...

i would like to borrow every outfit for every occasion.

Full House said...

i'm loving the head wrap. have a most fabulous weekend darling:-)

Plum Pretty Sugar said...

Love the bag in the ascot friday photo! Gorgeous!

Rhiannon Bosse said...

What gorgeous photos. I love love that first dress. It's so flirty and fun :) xx

Marija said...

I just have to say that I wish I was the girl in image and outfit 2. Totally.

chantelle said...

gorgeous outfit inspirations! even more gorgeous blog you have :) i love it ♥ have a lovely weekend!
x

meraldia said...

I love this nude color!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

These are all great choices! You've inspired me on this lovely Saturday :)

I'm so glad that you stopped by my blog and introduced me to yours. It's lovely and I'm your newest follower :) Can't wait to look back and read some more!

Have a great weekend!
xoxo
Dawn

ashlina {the decorista} said...

ooh la la. loving these fashions..that frilly dress with boots..amazing.
xo

paula said...

I dream of going to italy one day. loving the second outfit. i am not much of a tennis shoe kind of girl but I would wear that any day.

Chasity @ Haute Mommy Blog said...

Cute blog! Thanks for stopping by mine. I'm leaving for Italy in less than a month! What's the weather like over there right now?