>

April in... Athens

i'm going on my twentieth day of living out of a suitcase and getting very bored with the clothes i've packed. beating the heat in athens is no picnic and i'm ready for some lightweight spring clothes to keep me calm, cool, and collected in this stressful situation:

a colorful blouse for a casual daytime look...

{moschino cheap & chic spring/summer 2010 via style.com}
frilly and feminine eyelet to make the most of the temperate climes...

something a little fancier for dinnertime (we all know i love backless)...

{fendi spring/summer 2010 in new york magazine}
...though perhaps something a little more streamlined is in order. (rachel zoe just included these amazing sandals in her daily newsletter, the zoe report!)

p.s. i am supposed to fly from athens to paris with a layover in rome tomorrow... could this travel dilemma finally have come to an end? please wish me luck!

18 comments:

ashlina {the decorista} said...

amazing looks. i want them all! xo

Lindsay said...

Hope you get back soon and safely! xx

Amanda said...

That pink dress is an knock out! I must have it.

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Such cute looks! I sincerely hope your travel woes are soon over.

the red bungalow said...

I LOVE LOVE that first looks. So cheery and summery. Amazing. :)

Bre @ http://theredbungalow.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

That backless dress is calling my name.

Good luck tomorrow with the flights, and I'm so glad you enjoyed Santorini!

Andrea said...

That backless white dress is right up my alley!

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

Oh! my favorite by far is the first one! so casual and chic! have fun!

Unknown said...

Safe travels Design Darling! That top photo...that blouse, is a real fave of mine! How come she looks so chic in those crazy glasses? If I wore them I would just look like a jerk! And don't you just love that Zoe Report? I. die.!
xx

Roxy Te said...

Why is Garance always the picture of perfection?! Good luck with your travels! I hope you finally get to where you need to go :)

Anonymous said...

Living out of a suitcase gets old quick! I love the shade of pink in that dress. Spring/summer clothes are so much fun!

Claire Mercado-Obias said...

These are gorgeous!

MsHark said...

wow I LOVE that first look!! the top is gorgeous! but I love the overall outfit.

I've been living out of a suitcase too so I know how you feel!! so lucky to be in Greece! How has it been with all the recent strikes?

Steph
(from http://notjustanotherblondeinbeijing.blogspot.com)

That Girl in Pearls said...

Wow, I LOVE that yellow blouse!! What a gorgeous statement to make in the summertime. And seriously, I totally feel you on the heat in Greece. Try being there in August! I thought I was literally going to lose my mind. The islands are so much cooler.

Beatriz.

the NEO-traditionalist said...

Fingers crossed! What a nightmare you poor thing! At least you have these beautiful clothes to drool over for the time being... xoxo katie

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Good luck! These are all great looks btw :)

Jamie said...

Oh I WISH I had those problems right now!!! LOL I am loving that yellow top!! So pretty!

http://glamlatte.blogspot.com

Sarah Klassen said...

I absolutely love that yellow top! Every time I see it, it makes me happy...I would want to wear it all the time. Also, that gorgeous soft colored outfit from Fendi's collection is to die for!

xo