>

Cat Eyes

One trend I can get behind this spring is the resurgence of cat eye sunnies. I find them devilishly chic in a playful retro sort of way!
Taking a cue from the always on-point Kate Moss, there are two ways to get the universally flattering cat eye look. I'm loving this winged liner tutorial from Lauren Conrad's new blog, The Beauty Department, for a saucy nighttime look and I love this inexpensive pair of sunglasses from Urban Outfitters for day. 
- - -
What are your favorite trends this spring?

7 comments:

Lilacandgrey said...

I am LOVING Nicole ritchies house of harlow cat eye sunglasses!

Chic Geek said...

Oh my gosh! I got those two! love a trend on a budget
xx

Gabriella said...

I got myself a pair last season and I still love them. Bought another one just a couple of days back! xo, Gabriella

Cassie said...

I wish I had the face shape to pull them off!! Kass Moss can truly wear anything!

Unknown said...

I don't think Kate can go wrong wearing anything. Her cat eyes are great! My currently obsession for Spring are pleated skirts, maxi skirts, and bright bright colors :)
xoxo
-linh
http://la-lalinh.blogspot.com

Day Old News said...

I am obsessed with cat eye sunnies!!

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

I love cat eye sunnies and doing makeup with cat eyes. I have almond shaped so it really makes them look bigger. nice share!