>

desk lust

lots to do this week! admiring these pretty workspaces and thinking they might just motivate me to start checking things off my never-ending list:
i know everybody and their mother has blogged about this home office but it's just too perfect not to repost on the off chance that one of you missed it.
natural light and shiny white floors... yes and yes.
playful lighting and a pretty rug keep this home office from taking itself too seriously.
books, books, and more books. i can't help myself!
are you sensing the pattern?
here's to a productive week for you and me both!

8 comments:

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Oh so pretty! What amazing inspiration. You have some of my favorites.

Thanks for your advice today on my blog!

xo,

C

FEDERICA said...

I'm soooo in love with the first and second picture! Love that total white!
Don't miss the second part of the post today!
Federica

paula said...

Love these. great inspiration. Love the first office the most, so serene.

Peter Horan said...

You will need to figure out a way to install inexpensive book shelves in your senior year house's bedroom/living room! These are just lovely photos!!
--Beth

Anna @ IHOD said...

ooo love these!
Lovely blog! Thanks for stopping by mine!
Look forward to following!
Anna

a lovely being said...

I love the last picture! who's desk is that? I bet the rest of his/her home is awesome

--alovelybeing.com

the NEO-traditionalist said...

Ohhh I want them all! If my desk space were half as cute as these I think I'd get a whole lot done : )
XX Kate

Unknown said...

I love the setup with the book shelf, bird cage, and peacock pillow!! MY DREAM DESK!

ps. This is my favorite post yet! No one knows the inspiration a good desk can have like a teacher!