>

Papered Powder Rooms

I've long preferred paint over wallpaper (too many hours spent stripping paper in an aunt's kitchen I think) but these pretty bathrooms have me reconsidering. Graphic wallpaper is perfect for small rooms like bathrooms and closets where you can make a big statement without worrying about how to decorate around it. 
The forever chic ScalamandrĂ© zebra paper that I swooned over in Kate Spade's bathroom is again gorgeous with gold accents and exposed plumbing. I swear this design firm can do no wrong!
How darling is this black and white chair pattern? It reminds me of Annechovie's wildly chic chair prints. Note the black ceiling — design is in the details.
Monogrammed hand towels are the perfect finishing touch in this floral bath. What a welcoming addition for guests!

Have you wallpapered any rooms in your house? Do you restrict bold patterns to smaller rooms? And lastly have you seen Jonathan Adler's insane collection of wallpaper? To die for.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

i've wanted this 1 wall paper for sometime - i saw it in Domino - but it was $200 a roll - so yup, i didn't get it - it would of cost a small fortune to wallpaper a room ..

samantha ramage said...

LOVE the scalamandre zebras..especially in the red colorway as seen in margo's bedroom in the royal tenenbaums.

xo
sami

Lindsay Hosanna said...

You said it, girl! Jonathan's wallpaper is sooo fantastic! Love!

http://homelifestyledesign.blogspot.com

Oh, My Darling said...

Oh, zebras, how fun!

Lilacandgrey said...

love love love love love!!

Shannon said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has a fear of removing wallpaper (even though I lust for it!)

Anonymous said...

Zebra wallpaper is so much fun!

Taylor said...

I love it. these sure do speak loudly, in a good way!

Taylor
Have a great Tuesday

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I'm with Ludmila, Zebra wallpaper is TOO cute. I need some of that in my life. Well, maybe not need, but would like!

Good luck with The Move, hun! xo

Anonymous said...

That first wallpaper is just so much fun! xo

paula said...

love wallpaper, but only the easy change. truly is a cinch to remove.

Tommy said...

I guess I never really considered wallpaper as an option because it seemed so old-lady (no offense!), but your post has made me think differently. It can be done in a cool, modern way. Awesome post.

Charlotta Ward said...

Loving them all and yes, I agree with Will above that the Zebra print is lovely. Have drooled over it before and don't seem to tire of it. Also love the one from Lonny. So fresh.

Your guest post over at Mon's today was lovely. Sounds like a very special place.

x Charlotta

Staci Edwards said...

I love, love, love the chair print wallpaper! So adorable!

Emily A. Clark said...

I just love that little black and white powder room! Now, I'm wanting to change mine already. :)