>

Moments in my day...

A little something different today, just because...
{Latté, lists, and Dani Notes iPhone case.}
{My new library card and the fifth Harry Potter book, which I'm reading for my 101 in 1001 list.}
{Two favorite necklaces from J.Crew and Loren Hope.}

{An afternoon walk around the block. Beautiful.}

- - -

What are some of your favorite moments in the day?

- - - 

P.S. I threw my name into the ring for coco+kelley's contributor series and my column is up today! Please go check it out and leave a comment if it's something you'd like to see every couple weeks! I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed :)

16 comments:

katie carlin said...

hope you are loving San Fran and working for Rue! I would love to hear about it sometime!!

check out my giveaway today!
http://dailycrushes.blogspot.com

Carly A. Heitlinger said...

Love the post!!

Good luck in california xoxo

Full House said...

Loved your post over on Coco and It is always refreshing to see a post like this thrown in every once in a while. Love to see little snippets of what life is like through your eyes.

Talk soon.

Chic Geek said...

Ahhhhh Mackenzie do you have photoshop now? So jealous! Enjoy every second lady! Much love from the east coast!

Rebecca said...

I love this little change from what you normally post!! :) Also, looove your iphone case!

Unknown said...

Love this post! Seems like life is treating you well in San Fran!

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

Cute post! My favorite time of the day is the END- when everything is checked off my list, Im in bed, with a good book or just watching TV. Heavenly...

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

You and Crystal live in the most gorgeous neighbourhood!

p.s. LOVED the C&K post!

Julip Made said...

That is a walk around the block?? Wow stunning! Loved your post on Coco+kelley! Fingers crossed for you.

Unknown said...

Great post! Love these little looks into other blogger's days :)

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

well I would definitely love to spend my days in that beautiful place! enjoy this fantastic opportunity!

William Arthur Blog Team said...

Sweet post idea! We think getting outside is a perfect moment! ; )

Tommy said...

What a nice post.

Kelly said...

Love this post! More like it, please! : )

~S~ said...

Where is your planner from? It's so pretty and I've been looking for one forever!

Samantha of Sipping Style said...

Ditto. Where did you get that planner? Also, LOVE the iPhone case.