>

The Pink Pagoda

Remember the artwork I featured in this post? It came from the Dallas-based shop The Pink Pagoda and I'm smitten!
The artist, Jennifer, has curated an adorable shop full of preppy chinoiserie-inspired art. This hot pink ginger jar print is a personal favorite!
Her prints are available in sizes 8" x 10", 11" x 14", and 13" x 19" and priced so reasonably that I'm tempted to invest in multiple pieces! Come to think of it, wouldn't these ginger jar prints look fabulous in a grouping of four?
Naturally I also love this floral elephant print! Wouldn't it be adorable in a little girl's room? 
The attention to detail in each print is truly something to be admired. I was delighted to learn that Jennifer is also launching a blog by the same name! I can tell by the color scheme (navy and pink — my favorite!) that it's going to be as darling as her shop.
- - -
What do you think of Jennifer's artwork? Are you as smitten with chinoiserie accents as I am?

11 comments:

Fashion-isha said...

I agree these prints are just fab!
xo
Sharon
www.fashion-isha.com

Meghan McCann said...

Fabulous - love the elephant!


megmacdesigns.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

these are amazing!
xoxo emily

Unknown said...

Adore that pink and red elephant!

Renée Finberg said...

these are brilliant!

Kristy @ I Design Love said...

I love the prints! They a super chic :)

Kristy from www.idesignlove.com

Lilacandgrey said...

Adore!
<3 Cara
Come Enter $100 Joss and Main Giveaway!

Unknown said...

Simply stunning! A little ginger jar never hurt anybody and it's so fun to see them interpreted in such a lovely print! Thanks for the great source. Chic Rooms

Kelly said...

Love all of it! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I favor just how your page is established. I will be satisfied phenobestin online here to comply with your counseling as regards extra weight because to express the facts I am just just exactly in the same condition.

Kerry Steele- Design du Monde said...

I love all of Jennifer's prints and I have been a long time reader of her blog.She has the best taste.