>

MATCHBOOK JUNE 2012

Another month, another delightful issue of Matchbook Magazine! The cover story on Cynthia Rowley was seriously stunning and I was honored to interview the lovely Melissa Hawks in her gorgeous Greenwich, Connecticut, home...
I'm not exaggerating when I say it's one of the prettiest homes I've ever seen in person! (Seriously that's my dream dining room above!) It was such a treat to spend the day chatting and styling with Jane and Rima. Check out the rest of the issue here — you're in for a treat!

Keep up with Design Darling on Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter

6 comments:

Natalie said...

wow! looks breathtaking! thanks for sharing! www.fashionifancy.com

SHF said...

I really enjoyed this month's issue, especially the feature on picnicking!

SHF
thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

Alyssa DeYonker said...

I agree with you on the dining room...how perfect!
That's awesome that you got to contribute, I always look forward to reading Matchbook!


http://adeyonker.blogspot.com/

Taylor Greenwalt said...

I love those white chairs in the dinning room. I will have to look at the rest of the magazine.

Aja Lake [the gold hat.] said...

your interview with melissa hawks was great. her home is just beyond!

xx,
Aja Lake
the gold hat.

Grace said...

Always love reading Matchbook! That home looked SO gorgeous!