>

NEW ARRIVALS!

One of the best parts of owning an online boutique is the feeling that comes with rolling out new arrivals every few weeks. I love the challenge of sourcing new products, the fun of getting to collaborate with new designers, and the excitement I get from all of you when (hopefully!) you like the products as much as I do! I'm thrilled to have collaborated with the darling Keely (whose own site launches very soon!) on all the new paper goods to hit the boutique today. I hope you love what you see!
The monogrammed and personalized options just went live this morning, including a Design Darling exclusive in hot pink and navy blue Greek key! Shop the complete collection here and be sure to let me know what you think!

8 comments:

Maria Larsen said...

Love love love anything monogrammed and anything dealing with paper goods! These are perfect!

Lily said...

How cute !!! Love the greek key and the little bikini !

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Lindsey Anne | pinklet and c said...

Love these! What great colors!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Eeeek! I love stationery. So excited! I think I need that cursive monogram on the light blue paper stat.

la petite fashionista said...

LOVe the paper goods! you are always perfect at knowing exactly what we'll want Mackenzie!! hope youre enjoying your shop!

Grace said...

I've been eyeing the lobster one for a while! So cute!

Anna H said...

Love the Design Darling exclusive - these are amazing!

Allyson [Mimosas in the Morning] said...

Can't wait to check them out!