>

LITTLE NAVY SHIFT

Dress (only $60!)  //  Glasses  //  Clutch  //  Cuff  //  Shoes

How good is this little navy shift dress? Because I have so little closet space in my apartment, I base most of purchases on how often I'd wear the piece and whether it would work year-round or for a variety of different occasions. This shift looks comfy enough that I could wear it on days when I work from home but still dressy enough that it would work for meetings with a cute blazer layered on top. Add a couple key accessories and a killer shoe and you've got a great look for work and play — don't be surprised if you see a version of this in a future outfit post! ;)

Keep up with Design Darling



14 comments:

j whitney nic said...

Adorable. I seriously must order in all three colors.

PinkSenshi said...

What an adorable dress! Definitely a good staple piece :)

Hunter
www.preponabudget.com

Ashley B said...

Fantastic dress! There is nothing better than versatile pieces, at excellent price-points... not to mention it's navy!

Ashley
www.historyinhighheels.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

I love the neck on that dress and I love that it is navy! There is nothing better then a versatile dress!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Lindsey [Realistically Lovely] said...

Absolutely love this outfit! So into navy and black for the fall.

xx,
Lindsey
www.realisticallylovely.com

Vett Vandiver said...

love this look, especially the shoes!

Alex said...

Great dress! Navy is such a classic piece... it can totally replace the LBD in my opinion!
-Alex
http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

Amy Jane said...

I love your roundups! That dress is oh so tempting!

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

I love the outfit you put together here! The tan clutch is perfect against the navy!

Anastasia Schembri said...

Even with limited closet space, I think this is a definite must-have! Love the neckline!

Laura (bright and beautiful) said...

Love! That's so true: it's important to invest in quality staples, especially when you're tight on space (and budget!).

Anonymous said...

this is so cute! i have no space so everything i buy has to be able to be worn every possible way. i wear my scallop dress with everything from sneakers to heels.

Jackie said...

That seems like such a versatile piece! I love navy.

Unknown said...

Love this combination! The navy shift dress is fabulous!

Seasonal sanitising