>

easy accessorizing

i have had a design crush on iomoi since i don't remember when! i love their stationery and calling cards, not to mention their section for great gifts under $50... but today i'd like to direct your attention to their housewares, whose bright colors and graphic patterns will surely cheer up even the most boring setting. looking for an easy way to bring a little happiness into your home? at iomoi, it's as easy as 1, 2, 3...
1. bar cart missing something? aha! one of these beautiful ice buckets ($78) ought to do the trick.

2. not enough lucite in your life? now you know i love lucite... it sounds like you need to browse the selection of lucite trays ($100+).


3. desk looking more drab than fab? no problem. check out my desk du jour series for inspiration then add some custom paperweights for a quick fix!

what are your tips and finds for easy accessorizing?

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Those ice buckets are fabulous! You're right, one can never have too much lucite, good call!

Anonymous said...

I love those cute ice buckets. I have never heard of them, thanks for introducing me. xo

The Shiny Pebble said...

I need some lucite in my life

chantelle said...

this is wonderful! how've you been, mackenzie?! hope you're having a lovely week ♥

Sweet Southern Prep said...

You know me, accessorize with Lilly to quickly brighten everything up!

As for the paperweights...love them! Going to check their site out now. Thanks!

Lindsay said...

I love their ice buckets. I was actually just looking at them last night because our bar cart does need a little spicing up! xx

Jamie said...

I am obsessed with lucite and I am LOVING these trays!!

http://glamlatte.blogspot.com

Bailey@ peppermintbliss said...

you know how I feel about iomoi...love...

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Oh so fabulous! I love the lucite tray :)

annie said...

great things!

http://anmarkdesign.blogspot.com/

hip hip gin gin said...

I love iomoi so much, but I haven't visited the site in a long time, must go back! I don't think they had the ice buckets and lucite trays last time I looked, and I'm pretty sure I need some of those for summer!! Adorable.

Unknown said...

I love this company so much too! The paperweights make the best gifts!
xx