>

Currently Coveting

Who else had snow this weekend? While I'll admit it came a bit early for my liking, it did send my mind drifting toward the holiday season and a time for gift-giving and wishlist-making...




I just bought the gingham shirt and I swear I haven't take it off since it arrived! And I tried on these sunglasses in Anthropologie a couple weeks ago and haven't gotten them out of my head since! Now I'm just waiting for the tortoiseshell to come back in stock online. I bought the desert boots in San Francisco  over the summer and wear them almost daily. Sometimes I swap in hot pink shoelaces when I'm feeling spunky. What are you currently coveting?

P.S. Happy Halloween!

7 comments:

Shannon said...

happy halloween!!!

Rebecca said...

my favs: really wanting some glitter polish and in love with trays.

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Love the gingham shirt and the Psst notecards! Great picks. Happy Halloween!

Sam
www.mydailydoseofinspiration.blogspot.com

Nikki Rappaport said...

love the hot pink shoelace tip! Super cute.

Unknown said...

Happy Halloween! I've had a huge crush on that bar cart!

p-l-a-i-d said...

That gold nailpolish looks like it has my name on it! Happy Halloween!

Allyson [Mimosas in the Morning] said...

The Hostess Bar Cart is on my forever covet list!