>

Laura Day

I stumbled upon the portfolio of interior designer Laura Day on (where else?) Pinterest and fell in love with her playfully luxe aesthetic. The Bridgehampton farmhouse in her portfolio is interior inspiration fit for a dream home...
A big tree, a perfect lawn, a punchy front door, and two pups in the yard... Welcome.
As if the leather couch and lucite table weren't enough, Laura upholstered two ottomans in coordinating sorbet hues. S-m-i-t-t-e-n.
Beamed ceiling, natural light, whitewashed floors. Campaign desk. Tufted armchairs. Quatrefoil chair. Pardon me while I pick my jaw off the floor!
And then there's this. Are you sold yet?

17 comments:

...just another preppy shopaholic said...

Fabulous style!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Laura's place is insane - I just LOVE it!

Allison Egan said...

Beautiful!! I love that the ottoman are not matching - the whole space is so layered and chic.

xo Allison
Spicer + Bank
www.spicerandbank.blogspot.com

Lilacandgrey said...

obsessed with these!

Caitlin said...

yep...don't mind if I do :)

Meg Little XO said...

The exterior picture was enough to have me sold! Swoon!

Unknown said...

Love the exterior...totally my dream house- oh and the pool...and the pink. Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Beyond stunning! Thanks for the intro!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

I would like to move in right now.

Sara said...

This home is amazing! I'm sold

Leslie said...

I love those ottomans! Such happy colors. :)

Clare C. Whitaker said...

In love! This is a fabulous portfolio....thanks for showcasing her work! It is wonderful, just made my day! xoxo

Allyson [Mimosas in the Morning] said...

The pool did me in!

Shannon Darrough said...

Always love a green door! We have one too!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous home! I lOVE those ottomans. xoxo e&a

Unknown said...

For me, her NYC apartments. Both of them are/were stunning! She does such a great job of mixing edgy with fancy with comfie.

Anonymous said...

You might have this sort http://how-to-lose-weight-fast-uk.com of fantastic blog right here, Now i am http://www.how-to-lose-weight-uk.com incredibly to study all of your details as well as discuss this feedback to http://www.leansilhouette.com you.