>

Life According To My iPhone

The untimely death of Apple visionary Steve Jobs this week seems like an appropriate time to demonstrate the importance of technology in my life. Like many of you, I'm a once-you-go-Mac-you-never-go-back kind of girl. I work on a Macbook, blog on a Macbook Pro, and do just about everything else on an iPhone. Here are a few recent snaps taken with my iPhone and Instagram...
I'm trying to take a few on-the-go outfit pictures each week. Can you tell oxford shirts and skinny jeans are something of a uniform for me?
When I'm not racing to work or dashing to catch the next train, it's nice to take a moment to capture the city (even if it requires being that girl pausing on the sidewalk with iPhone in the air). The magic of Grand Central Station is never lost on me!
And lest you get the impression that I'm spending weekends in the wilderness (that was one time, I promise), here we have a sunset snapped from my front yard, a boulder field on last weekend's hike, the boat yard the train passes on my morning commute, and a tree in a friend's yard on a particularly beautiful day.
- - -
I hope you all have a moment to stop and smell the roses this weekend, even if it's through the lens of your beloved iPhone. It's rather fun to look back on! Have a good one and see you back here on Monday!


13 comments:

Allyson [Mimosas in the Morning] said...

Loving the photos! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

I love your outfit pairings, perfect for fall and cooler days!

Mary Eliza said...

Loving your fall outfits!
Have a great weekend!

Clare C. Whitaker said...

Love your iPhone shots this week. Your outfits look great everyday! Nothing is wrong with a uniform, and you've got a great one at that!! Love the blue and pink shades together. Have a wonderful weekend xoxo http://twirlingclare.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Lovely photos. I'm still trying to figure out instagram!!

victoria | vmac+cheese said...

Pretty pictures! Love seeing snapshots of your life as a New Yorker. :) Have a great weekend as well!

Tommy said...

I'm thinking of upgrading to an iPhone next. What are some of your favorite apps?

Anonymous said...

great shots!

Unknown said...

This makes me want to go out and buy pink pants! Super cute!

Andi Teggart said...

Great pics! Love it :) Enjoy your weekend,
Andi
www.polish-my-crown.com

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

love the outfit pics! Keep them coming

Kelly said...

I am definitely an Apple person as well. I love this post, thanks for sharing!

Ivana said...

So many beautiful and inspiring pictures! I miss the yellow cabs so much! I´ve just discovered your lovely blog and I love it! I´m happy to be your new follower :)

xx Ivana

Have you already entered my "Perfect nail polish" event on Facebook? Check it out here

Stop by sometimes :)
Macarons and Pearls