>

CURRENTLY OBSESSED

You may have noticed some of your favorite bloggers talking about a new site that just launched yesterday called Currently Obsessed. If you like looking at gift guides or personal style posts, you are going to love this site!


Currently Obsessed lets you "stalk" bloggers' favorite products and click the heart underneath each product to add it to your favorites list. Each product automatically links to the point of purchase, meaning your holiday shopping just got way easier!

I have a limited number of invitations to give out so be sure to hop over to Currently Obsessed and enter access code "Design_DarlingObsessed" to start peeping your favorites, whether it's Atlantic-Pacific, Glitter Guide, or, you know, Design Darling ;) Enjoy!

UPDATE: I just received 50 more invitations so use the above access code and join away! Don't forget to "stalk me" — you can find me under "All Bloggers!"

7 comments:

Leslie said...

That sounds so fun!

Unknown said...

Cannot wait to check this out!

Andrea said...

Hey! It's saying that the code is invalid. Any ideas?

Unknown said...

It means that all my invitation codes have been used up! Check back though because I ran out last night and received 10 more this morning :)

Unknown said...

that sounds so fun! thanks for the invite. I got in :)

Dara said...

I missed the invitation again! Please let us know if you get anymore. Thanks!

Bettina said...

This site looks fabulous! Obsessed is a permanent word in my vocabulary and it's nice to know there's a site that I can no document all of my hourly, weekly and monthly fashion and lifestyle obsessions.

Thanks for the info!